Project 1: home page
Project 2: word.press.com
Project 3: wesite research
Project 4: wesite design
Project 5: wesite
Project 1: index (home) page design
Project 2: homework studies
- hw 1: A simple page with standard HTML markup and no CSS.
- hw 2: A simple page link to an external CSS file.
- hw 3: A simple HTML page with different sections.
- hw 4: Image replacement: two techniques (Rundle and Lealy)
- hw 5: Navigation with Unordered Lists.
- hw 6: Multiple Columns.
- hw 7: CSS Rollovers wiyh Hover (sprites)
- hw 8: A completed site with hw8B: Sub Page.
Project 3: site design
Project 4: site design (final)
- test 1: Div's with same class, stacked on top of another (the power of classes; normal flow)
- test 2: Div's with unique IDs & unique properties (the power of IDs)
- test 3: Div's stacked, floated, & cleared (positioning with floats)
- test 4: CSS Positioning (absolute vs. relative positioning)